What Is The Capacity Of A Volumetric Mixer?
Volumetric mixers come in various sizes, 3 to 12 cubic yard capacities and speeds, 15 to 90 cubic yards an hour. In this article, we will discuss Cemen Tech’s different volumetric mixers and their capacities.
Cemen Tech’s C Series mixers have been in the field working hard for customers since 2015. This is the best selling fully-automated volumetric concrete mixer in the world. The C Series mixers are the most innovative on the market today – batch, measure, mix, pour, record, and analyze jobs all-in-one unit.
C Series Capacities:
- Carrying Capacity: 8-10 cubic yards (6.12-7.65mᶟ)
- Water Tank: 510 gallons (1930 L)
- Cement Bin: 115-140 cubic feet (3.26-3.96mᶟ)
- Production Rate: 60 cubic yards per hour (45.87mᶟ/hr)
We build our mobile mixers to handle the wet and dry processes used in producing materials for high strength, low permeability, and durable gunite and shotcrete. Because the design of each unit hinges on volumetric technology, material measurement is precise, saving time and money.
A major advantage that Cemen Tech volumetric mixers have over conventional mixers is the ability to reduce mix slump on demand. Our mixer technology measures, mixes, then immediately discharges so operators can change the slump with a simple flow valve adjustment. All gunite and shotcrete is fresh with maximum in-place strength.
G Series Capacities:
- Carrying Capacity: 12 cubic yards (9.17mᶟ)
- Cement Bin: 115 cubic feet (3.25mᶟ)
- Production Rate: 30 cubic yards per hour (23 mᶟ/hr)
Cemen Tech has over four decades of innovation and cutting edge technologies in the field with every M Series mobile concrete mixer. This mixer brings flexibility and stability and is the most popular unit throughout North America; it is also the selected unit of choice by the United States Armed Forces and is currently operating in over 50 countries.
M Series Capacities:
- Carrying Capacity: 3-12 cubic yards (2.29-9.18mᶟ)
- Water Tank: 260-510 gallons (984-1930 L)
- Cement Bin: 30-140 cubic feet (.85-140mᶟ)
- Production Rate: 15-90 cubic yards per hour (11.47-68.81 mᶟ/hr)
Cemen Tech stationary mixers utilize our volumetric technology to produce just the concrete mixture you need every time while eliminating overages and shortages. The flexibility and stability our stationary mixer brings to the market with nearly 50 years experience in the field just cannot be beat by any competitor.
- Carrying Capacity: 2-12 cubic yards (1.53-7.65mᶟ)
- Cement Bin: 1-4 cubic yards (.85-3.26mᶟ)
- Production Rate: 15-90 cubic yards per hour (11.47-68.81mᶟ/hr)
For more information about volumetric concrete and volumetric concrete mixers, contact a Cemen Tech concrete solutions specialist or call (800) 247-2464 today.