The C Series is the most advanced, on-demand mobile concrete mixer on the market today. Cutting-edge technology includes our volumetric process, digital controls and readouts, optional color system, and more.
Cemen Tech’s new C Series mixers are the most innovative on the market today – batch, measure, mix, pour, record, and analyze jobs all-in-one unit.
Each mixer comes equipped with a state-of-the-art electronic control panel. The panel allows an operator in the field to track when a unit was in operation, how much concrete was poured, and the admixture used for each job. The information displays on a digital readout and also shows the exact use rate of aggregate, sand, water, and cement.
This mixer is the first volumetric concrete mixer to integrate with ACCU-POUR(TM). This suite of productivity solutions aims to help concrete producers expand and profitably grow their business. Job information is available with a few clicks for dispatchers while collected job data syncs between the mixer and office.
Every Cemen Tech solution comes with a Performance Guarantee. We stand by our products, customers and support our equipment better than anyone else in the industry.
“The only regret we have is that we should have done it a lot sooner.”Merv Shewan
“Our mobile mixer has saved us money, is more convenient for small pours, well-matched to our operation and increased efficiency of our crews. We have concrete where we need it and when we need it. Staff has been courteous and very helpful.”David Stewart – City of Waco
- Less cost and better quality than traditional drum mixing – accurate costs, precise mixtures and more uptime
- No “hot loads” or limited distance to jobs – separate materials storage on mobile unit ensures a fresh mix for maximum strength concrete on each job
- More time efficient – jobs can be done on-demand when your crew is ready for concrete, no need to go back to the plant to change applications or mixtures between jobs
- Consistently produce the exact mix design each and every time
- Less maintenance, on-site training and ongoing education from Cemen Tech team
- Eco friendly – less waste, less water, less carbon
- State-of-the-art electronic control panel
- Exclusive dual auger cement metering system
- Rack-and-pinion industrial grade aggregate gates
- Baffled poly water tank
- Replaceable Ni-Hard wear blades
- 2-ply aggregate belt with vanner edge
- Automated washout and stow