The M Series is Cemen Tech’s flagship unit of mobile concrete dispensers and the world’s most reliable concrete mixer with a proven track record of excellent performance, versatility and durability. Our experienced team has continually led the industry with our innovative improvements over the years based on customer objectives.
Cemen Tech has over four decades of innovation and cutting edge technologies in the field with every M Series mobile concrete mixer. This mixer brings flexibility and stability and is the most popular unit throughout North America; it is also the selected unit of choice by the United States Armed Forces and is currently operating in over 50 countries.
Key applications for the M Series meet all DOT standards and include general concrete, precast, flowable fill, pervious, rapid set and overlay concrete. This series has various options to fulfill any job you need done – pneumatic fill, dry color, liquid color, fiber chopper and latex.
You will not find a more accurate mixer on the market today that meets the AASHTO M-241 and ASTM C685 standards when operated in accordance with ACI 304.6R.
Every Cemen Tech solution comes with a Performance Guarantee. We stand by our products, customers and support our equipment better than anyone else in the industry.
Use our Savings Calculator to see how much you would save using a Cemen Tech mobile concrete mixer!
M Series Benefits
- Less costly than traditional drum mixing – accurate costs, precise mixtures and more uptime
- No “hot loads” or limited distance to jobs – separate materials storage on mobile unit ensures a fresh mix for maximum strength concrete on each job
- More time efficient – jobs can be done on-demand when your crew is ready for concrete, no need to go back to the plant to change applications or mixtures between jobs
- Consistently produce the exact mix design each and every time
- Less maintenance, on-site training and ongoing education from Cemen Tech team
- Eco friendly – less waste, less water, less carbon
M Series Features
- Exclusive dual auger cement feed system for superior portioning
- Ni-Hard wear blades
- 6” vertical drop provides highest accuracy for aggregate flow
- Truck, trailer, hook lift or stationary configurations in multiple sizes
- Capacity ranging from 3 yd to 12 yd with production from 30 yds/hr to 90 yds/hr