Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Press Brake/Sheer Operator 2nd Shift
Job Status: Full Time
Travel Required: None
Reports To: Department Lead
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To perform the bending and cutting of sheet steel to be used in the fabrication of volumetric concrete mixers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, this person will:
- Read and understand bending blueprints.
- Bend materials 16 gauge to ¾” thickness.
- Use overhead crane to move sheet steel up to 20 feet in length.
- Perform minor maintenance as required to keep the machine in good working order.
- Performs re-work as required.
- Provide quality and timely workmanship on each work order.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established safety and quality procedures.
- Flexibility to move from job to job and task to task in support of the work schedule.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1 to 2 years experience preferred.
- Experience with Cincinnati & Betenbender hydraulic press brakes.
- Knowledgeable with auto gauge digital backstop.
- Knowledgeable with 12-foot Betenbender hydraulic shear.
- Experience with a 24-foot sector high definition plasma table a plus.
- Ability to use or learn Pronest software a plus.
- Experience checking for and recognizing defectively cut parts preferred.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted to move to the next step of the hiring process. Unfortunately, Cemen Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas. **