Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Regional Dealer Support Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Travel Required: 75%
Reports To: Dir. Of Customer Service
Work Location: Home Office Based
Physical Area: West Coast
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Regional Dealer Support Manager will support all aspects of the Cemen Tech dealer network in the West Coast Region of the United States to include all aspects of dealer support including the training of dealer staff, warranty programs, and education about Cemen Tech equipment, products and programs.
The role will work closely with our Customer Service and Sales Teams to ensure that Cemen Tech provides the highest level of service and support available in the region. Current assigned territory includes California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the person will:
- Maintain and nurture existing dealer relationships.
- Coordinate warranty program implementation and on-going maintenance, as necessary.
- Gather customer input to understand customer needs and communicate Voice of the Customer (VOC) to the factory.
- Prepare and present training materials in both an office environment and in the field/at work site environments, as needed.
- Understand and communicate information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Provide on-going dealer training in areas relating to parts and service and related processes.
- Understand dealer agreements and required performance and policy compliance for dealerships.
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of company product information.
- Attend and participate in business/trade events and company meetings.
- Coordinate dealer-to-factory and vice versa relationship dialogue.
- Conduct product demonstrations for customers and dealers.
- Assist customers and dealers with technical and service-related questions and repairs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, 3 – 5 years industry experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on service repair skills.
- Ability to regularly travel to dealer and customer locations.
- Demonstrated presentation skills to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow in a busy and varied environment.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
To perform this position successfully, individual should demonstrate the following work competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Communication Skills – Speaks clearly, listens and receives clarification, respond to questions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and takes responsibility.
- Quality Assurance – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics/Professionalism – Treats people with respect; Works ethically and with integrity.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee:
- Must be able to frequently stoop/bend.
- Must be able to regularly use hands and arms.
- Must be able to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to travel by vehicle or plane up to 50% of the workday.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.