Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Shipping & Receiving Associate
Job Status: Full-Time
Travel Required: None
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Prepare and document items that are to be shipped to customers (domestically and internationally) as well as document all incoming shipments. Make sure that incoming items are received into the inventory system accurately and delivered to the appropriate location within the building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned. More specifically, the role will be responsible to increase parts revenue and deliver a better customer service experience.
More specifically, the person will:
- Deliver unparalleled customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in the movement of product into and out of the building.
- Track both physical and systematic in-house product movements accurately.
- Pull various parts for work orders in a timely manner.
- Review records for accuracy of information and compliance with Company procedures.
- Participate in special and periodic inventories.
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift or pallet jack.
- Respond to internal customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes and or cancellations.
- Data entry with production entries for items manufactured in house for parts orders, stock and work orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience with hand scanners preferred.
- Experience with computer systems, UPS World Ship system experience or ability to train.
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to operate Warehouse Management System or ability to train.
- Forklift certification or ability to train.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted to move to the next step of the hiring process. Unfortunately, Cemen Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas. **