Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Travel Required: 50-75%
Territory: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia
Reports To: Dir of Sales & Marketing
PURPOSE OF POSITION
In this role you’ll find yourself among a passionate team committed to “people over profits” with a strong Cemen Tech, Inc. Core Value System and a clearly defined Vision and Focus. Your future will be invested in increasing sales by expanding our sales organization and strategies in various off-highway market sectors. This will be accomplished through exceptional leadership, management and accountability with your sales team. You’ll work with our team to effectively forecast and manage multiple sales channels for our products.
You’ll be empowered to work with dealers and end-users of off-highway equipment in your territory who value “Fit, Finish, Form and Function”. Cemen Tech, Inc. consistently develops high quality, innovative solutions and is uniquely staged to achieve growth in multiple markets.
You will report directly and work alongside the Sales and Marketing Manager, who is growth-focused and not afraid to get in and get dirty alongside you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the person will:
- Implement a plan to develop our sales organization and strategies to increase sales into current and new Off-Highway markets.
- Achieve sales forecasting within 4 months to a 10% margin of error.
- Manage multiple sales channels specific to product access and market focus.
- Implement tools and disciplines of Leadership, Management, and Accountability of our employee and independent sales team for their professional and personal development.
- Manage CRM with dealer and customer contacts.
- Increase sales over 20% annually within your territory.
- Increase customer satisfaction by 25% on your accounts.
- Find new ways to improve our customer’s business and improve their experiences.
- Crush the competition.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to travel up to 50-75% of the time.
- Passport will be required for possible international travel.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skill set.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects and events going on at any given time.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- At least three years of field sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales leadership or marketing capacity with agricultural and industrial equipment manufacturer desired.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier.
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
To perform this position successfully, individual should demonstrate the following work competencies;
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Communication Skills – Speaks clearly, listens and receives clarification, respond to questions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and takes responsibility.
- Quality Assurance – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics/Professionalism – Treats people with respect; Works ethically and with integrity.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee:
- Must be able to frequently stoop/bend.
- Must be able to regularly use hands and arms.
- Must be able to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision.
- Must be able to travel by vehicle or plane up to 100% of the workday.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.