Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Parts Specialist/Service Tech
Job Status: Full-Time
Travel Required: Up to 30%
Reports To: Dir. of Customer Service
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Customer Service Expert will be responsible to provide full support consultation and resolution directly with customers and dealers. Full support consultation may include parts assist & order placement, technical problem resolution, classroom training, on-site training, field technical service, and other duties, as assigned. The expert will be a front facing customer position in which the development of positive impressions and relationships is critical, along with, delivering quality and timely solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned. More specifically, the role will be responsible to increase parts revenue and deliver a better customer service experience.
More specifically, the person will:
- Assist in the day to day duties of working to solve customer problems and answer technical questions.
- Have outstanding telephone and customer relations skills.
- Travel to customer or dealer locations to train and/or repair equipment (limited weekend travel is possible).
- Provide service both in domestic and International markets, as well as, within the manufacturing facility.
- Work in the Quality Department to inspect new equipment before delivery.
- Provide technical input into revisions of manuals.
- Process parts orders for customers and dealers.
- Transport truck chassis’ and/or mounted units to vendors for contracted services, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL is mandatory (26,000+ w/Air Brake Cert & Clean Driving Record).
- Passport and an ability to travel internationally are required.
- Bilingual ability is preferred but not required.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- 2-3 years of customer service background with mechanical and service experience required.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Power Point is required.
- Must have a mechanical background.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems preferred.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted to move to the next step of the hiring process. Unfortunately, Cemen Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas. **