Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Mount and Test Tech.
Job Status: Full Time
Travel Required: None
Reports To: Department Lead
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Mount completed mobile cement mixing unit to the chassis of a truck and test all mobile and stationary units to ensure quality standards are met prior to shipping equipment to the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the person will perform:
- Mechanical Assembly
- Screw, nuts & bolts, rivets and other fasteners.
- Plumbing PVC, galvanized, SS pipes and fittings.
- Pneumatic hose/tube.
- Mounting of mobile units to chassis.
- Drill frame for tie down mounts.
- Cut truck frame to ensure proper fit of unit.
- Add cross member for each unit.
- Install PTO and hydraulic pump to units.
- Read blueprints, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Testing of mechanical, electrical, air and hydraulic systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Solid math skills.
- Use of power tools.
- Use of hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of overhead crane and forklift operation.
- Previous experience with blueprint reading preferred.
- Welding experience a plus.
This position requires the following equipment/tool abilities:
- Use of power tools such as: drill, jig saw, hydraulic hose crimper, hole saw, pneumatic impact guns and ratchets, overhead hoist and mag-drill.
- Use of hand tools such as: Torque wrench, standard hand-tools, tape measure.
- Forklift, pallet jack, truck cart.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier.
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
To perform this position successfully, individual should demonstrate the following work competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Communication Skills – Speaks clearly, listens and receives clarification, respond to questions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and takes responsibility.
- Quality Assurance – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics/Professionalism – Treats people with respect; Works ethically and with integrity.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee:
- Must be able to frequently stoop/bend.
- Must be able to regularly use hands and arms/reach overhead.
- Must be able to regularly stand and walk.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work up to 15 feet off the ground, to work inside of bins on units, to climb ladders on occasion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.