Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Electrical Shop Technician
Job Status: Full Time
Travel Required: None
Reports To: Electrical Dept Team Lead
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Electrical Technicians help create, maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in the operation of our mixers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, this person will:
- Assemble control boxes, looms and panels.
- Look at electrical blueprints and grids and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Work with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Prepare enclosures for installations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Electrical wiring knowledge through experience or vocational training.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Have basic electrical knowledge
- ID EL components
- Safe wiring practices
- Trouble shooting
- Read and understand electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Use of power tools such as: drill, jig saw, knockout punch.
- Use of hand tools and tape measure.
- Basic knowledge of 3 phase electrical circuits.
- Ability to carry out direction in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Familiar with AC/DC circuits
CORE VALUES – Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.