Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Customer Support Representative
Job Status: Full-Time
Travel Required: None to minimal
Reports To: Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION
We are hiring a Customer Support Representative to assist Sales team with customer queries and issues. You will also be asked to prepare quotations, manage the customer experience, document records within CRM, and assist customers with all Sales or Support issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the person will:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints via internal CRM system.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Sales team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Create recommendation proposals for Field sales team.
- Manage and resolve internal issues.
- Coordinating equipment flow throughout the plant.
- After-sales customer support to help efficiencies in the field.
- Help improve Sales processes.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience.
- Candidate must have experience assisting customers on the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable working with computers.
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
To perform this position successfully, individual should demonstrate the following work competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Communication Skills – Speaks clearly, listens and receives clarification, respond to questions.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and takes responsibility.
- Quality Assurance – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics/Professionalism – Treats people with respect; Works ethically and with integrity.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee:
- Must be able to frequently stoop/bend.
- Must be able to regularly use hands and arms.
- Must be able to regularly stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.