Cemen Tech Job Description
Title: Business Development Coordinator
Job Status: Full-Time
Travel Required: None
Reports To: Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities by initiating contact with prospects, generating leads and sales, advancing client relationships, and coordinating outbound sales activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
More specifically, the person will:
• Initiate initial contact with the Prospect.
• Generate interest in solutions through cold calling prospects.
• Persuading Prospects to set meeting with field sales team.
• Set phone and field meetings for sales team to help close more deals.
• Tracking and documenting the Sales process within CRM system.
• Work with Sales and Marketing to develop proper contact campaigns and strategies.
• Assist in Administrative tasks..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION – EXPERIENCE – COMPUTER SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field (preferred).
• 2 – 4 years of professional experience.
• Candidate must be well spoken and comfortable on the phone.
• Experience calling prospects is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Listed in bold below are Cemen Tech’s six Core Values including an example of each Core Value.
- Positive Mindset – We know our attitude affects our performance.
- Ingenuity – Better, Faster, Easier
- Accountable – We accept responsibility for our actions.
- Do the Right Thing – We will stay productive and be contributors.
- Engaged – Listening to understand…acting to accomplish.
- Safety – We will reinforce safe habits by our own actions.
Cemen Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with Cemen Tech, Inc.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted to move to the next step of the hiring process. Unfortunately, Cemen Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas. **