Estimate Amount of Concrete You Need
Cemen Tech Concrete Calculator estimates the volume for concrete slabs, walls, footers, columns, steps, curbs and gutters. Enter dimensions in U.S. units (inches or feet) or metric units (centimeters or meters) of your concrete structure to get the cubic yards value of the amount of concrete you will need to make this structure. Also, enter quantity and price to calculate the total volume and cost of materials when you enter the price per cubic foot, price per cubic yard, or price per cubic meter.
For example, let’s say you have 50 round concrete form tubes, sonic tubes, sonotubes, or cement tubes that you need to fill. They are 4 feet in height and 10 inches in width (diameter), or 4′ x 10″.
- Choose Round Column (or Round Slab) on the calculator
- Enter Height 4 ft (or 48 in)
- Enter Diameter 10 in
- Calculate and the answer is 0.08 cubic yards for one concrete tube
- Multiply 0.08 x 50 = 4 total cubic yards of concrete for 50 tubes
- Note that this calculation is the volume of your tubes only and does not account for any overflow or loss at the bottom of your tubes