“We’re able to do multiple pours at one location with one truck. We can do 3,000 psi kicker, a 4,000 psi headwall, and then we can change that truck over and pour flowable fill out to cover a line up for them. That way they don’t have to have three trucks – we did it with one.”
Each C Series mixer comes equipped with a state-of-the-art electronic control panel. The panel allows an operator in the field to track when a unit was in operation, how much concrete was poured, and the admixture used for each job. The information displays on a digital readout and also shows the exact use rate of aggregate, sand, water, and cement.
The C Series is the first volumetric concrete mixer to integrate with ACCU-POUR(TM). This suite of productivity solutions aims to help concrete producers expand and profitably grow their business. Job information is available with a few clicks for dispatchers while collected job data syncs between the mixer and office.
Every Cemen Tech solution comes with a Performance Guarantee. We stand by our products, customers and support our equipment better than anyone else in the industry.
“It seemed like the C60s were the simplest ones for us to bring a driver in that maybe had no experience in volumetrics and say just push a button and start pouring concrete. Not having to go through all of the learning of the levers and not how to add/subtract water, add/subtract cement and all of the other things that could go along with it.”
- Less cost and better quality than traditional drum mixing – accurate costs, precise mixtures and more uptime
- No “hot loads” or limited distance to jobs – separate materials storage on mobile unit ensures a fresh mix for maximum strength concrete on each job
- More time efficient – jobs can be done on-demand when your crew is ready for concrete, no need to go back to the plant to change applications or mixtures between jobs
- Consistently produce the exact mix design each and every time
- Less maintenance, on-site training and ongoing education from Cemen Tech team
- Eco friendly – less waste, less water, less carbon
- State-of-the-art electronic control panel
- Exclusive dual auger cement metering system
- Rack-and-pinion industrial grade aggregate gates
- Baffled poly water tank
- Replaceable Ni-Hard wear blades
- 2-ply aggregate belt with vanner edge
- Automated washout and stow